Online Marketing Specialist
Cambridge / Remote
The One Group is pleased to be working with a leading scientific software company who are currently working with 8 out of 10 top pharmaceuticals companies worldwide, which shows just how reputable they are.
They are currently searching for an Online Marketing Specialist to join their team in what is a newly created position. The individual will be reporting to the Head of Marketing, to support the efficient and effective delivery of all online content.
To add to that, the ideal individual will:
- Maintain websites by updating content and optimising for SEO
- Maintain social media presence for all business units, targeting audiences through YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Monitor website activity using Google Analytics and other tools
- Implement approved webinar schedule, including setting up and hosting webinars in Zoom as relevant
- Reports KPIs
- Review website and suggest improvements for user experience
It would be ideal - but not necessary for the right candidate to have experience in a computational chemistry or life sciences setting.
The role is remote, with just a few days a month based in the office; allowing you to work in the comfort of your home, but also join the rest of the team and work in unison.
This is a great opportunity if you would like to exercise your skills and knowledge in marketing. If this sounds like the role for you, please do not hesitate and get in contact!