We are happy to be partnering with a nationally recognised company, who are not only market leading in what they do but also carve great careers and provide a good working culture.
We are on the market for a hard working and dedicated Operations Manager.
Leading the Operational/Production teams, the successful candidate will ensure that the teams run efficiently, effectively and that all targets are met. The successful candidate will really take ownership of all areas, use their initiative to solve problems, demonstrate positive leadership and communicate outcomes to the wider team as required.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Previous experience of FMCG Operations
- Strong management and coaching development skills
- Capability to drive performance across a site
- Experience of setting and achieving targets (KPI's)
- Sound knowledge of product costing's, budgetary management controls and manufacturing excellence standards
- Experience of working well under pressure within a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Food Safety
- Degree qualified or equivalent (desirable)
- IOSH Managing Safely
Role Responsibilities (not limited too):
- Representing the Production / Operations team, as part of the Senior Leadership Team - delivering KPIs hourly, daily and weekly - to include providing actions and evidencing results, ensuring SIC boards are completed accordingly and in a timely manner to engage the wider team.
- Driving continuous improvement
- Challenging, mentoring and coaching
- Strategically planning both from a resource and capacity planning perspective
- Manage all aspects of budgeted requirements
- Identify areas to reduce cost and maximise profit paying attention to standard yield and labour variance
- Promote health and safety behaviours
- Attend key site meetings
This role attracts a competitive salary and good company benefits including life insurance and pension, well-being activities and support, competitive holiday entitlement, staff shop, subsidised restaurant and learning opportunities.
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the right skills and experience, please apply with an up to date CV.