This Operations Manager will have a strong focus on Quality Assurance and Manufacturing, as well as leading and optimising operations.
This is a University spinout based on the outskirts of Cambridge, using novel materials which can be applied to semiconductor-based applications.
Their fascinating, game-changing technology has made lots of heads turn within the semiconductor industry and the company continues to grow from strength to strength!
Due to some internal changes, the Operations Manager's role will be to ensure core products and services meet strict quality and regulatory standards, therefore, requiring a deep understanding of quality management and manufacturing processes.
The role will include:
- Quality Assurance and Compliance
- Manufacturing Management
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Supplier and Vendor Management
- Cost Management
- Safety and Environmental Compliance
- Customer Focus
- Risk Management
What do you need to apply?:
- Degree in a relevant field (e.g., Operations Management, Engineering)
- Extensive experience in a QA and manufacturing leadership roles, preferably in a hardware or semiconductor industry
- In-depth knowledge of industry regulations, quality standards, and manufacturing processes.
- Proficiency in Lean, Six Sigma, or similar
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical capability
- Effective communication, negotiation, and reporting skills
- Familiarity with safety and environmental compliance requirements
- Proficiency in data analysis and the use of quality management tools
What's the package like?
- Salary is likely to be around £50-60k
- A generous company share option program
- Health and dental insurance and a pension plan
- 25 Days holiday and regular company social events, also!
You can also expect to work in a fun, collaborative environment, with positive people!