A growing manufacturer of gas and liquid control systems have an opportunity for Orbital Welders to join there team on an ongoing contract.
The company manufacture and supply gas and liquid control systems, pre-assembled modules and pipework installation into the high technology sector and work with some leading companies within the semiconductor and pharmaceutical markets and are looking for Orbital Welders to join the team immediately.
The day to day responsibilities of the Orbital Welder include:
- Orbital weld tubes for gas and liquid systems
- Competently read technical drawings
- Meet production schedules
- Follow manufacturing and quality guidelines
Skills required for this opportunity should include:
- Have an understanding of welds in particular specialised engineering welds
- Competent at reading engineers drawings
- Strong mechanical aptitude (mechanical apprenticeship or qualification would be advantageous)
- Competent in the use of hand tools and measuring equipment
Due to covid the role will initially be working shifts rotating weekly of 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 4pm-12pm however once this blows over the working week would be Monday- Thursday 8am-4pm Monday to Thursday and 8am-1pm on Friday.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for role click to apply!