We have a new and exciting opportunity to work for a fantastic, family feel organisation which has state of the art facilities.
This role needs an experienced Personal Assistant who thrives in a friendly, non-hierarchial, high performances culture, to provide support at a senior level to 5 stakeholders. It will be a traditional PA role, ensuring smooth management of day-to-day affairs whilst handling sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner. The ideal candidate will be resilient and extremely organised, with the ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team as needed.
This 12-month Fixed Term Contract is a maternity cover that is looking to pay between £25,000-£26,000pa and will be based in their Huntingdon office, with the opportunity to work from home occasionally.
Daily duties will include:
- Electronic diary management
- Redirecting/delegating e-mails as appropriate
- Booking meeting rooms
- Co-ordinating external visits and corporate events
- Booking external venues and catering
- Planning and organising meetings
- Organising travel liaising with travel booking companies & hosts sights as needed
- Taking action points and writing minutes
- Planning and organising events
- Preparing presentations
- Drafting and editing documents
- Maintaining team holiday calendars
- Creating and updating organisation charts
- Managing office stationary
- Providing cover and support to PA team
If this sounds like a role that would be a perfect fit for you, then click to apply!
For any further questions please e-mail Sian at
Due to the current climate, our application process is extremely busy - if you have not had a response in 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time. If you are unsuccessful on this occasion, please do not let this deter you from applying for more jobs that you think are suitable for you!