Cambridge has a reputation for housing the best Academia in the country, so when an opportunity arises to work for one of it's finest colleges, you take it! The role is for a Development Assistant whose role will also involve providing EA support to the Development Director and Alumni Relations & Events Manager.
This role is an exciting role that encompasses many responsibilities; however, this role is central to the smooth delivery of the overall work of the office including
- Managing enquiries
- Arranging meetings
- Handling logistics
- EA duties
The three main areas of focus will be administrative support, Events and Fundraising, see some key responsibilities below:
- Acting as reception and primary point of contact for general alumni queries
- Office Management - dealing with office mail, office organisation and carrying out general office duties
- Diary Management and Travel Arranging
- Project management of overseas trips and UK tours
- Organising fundraising meetings and preparing supporting papers
- Looking after arrangements for major donors visiting the college
- Organising small scale fundraising events
- Responsible for the communication of stewardship of donor facilitated major awards, bursaries and prizes
- Ensuring donor and recipient records are kept fully up to date on the Raiser's Edge database.
The successful candidate will have proven experience within a PA/EA role, will possess excellent communication and organisation skills and will feel very confident using all Microsoft Office Packages including Word, Excel. Powerpoint. You will also feel comfortable using Zoom and Teams.
It would be highly advantageous if you come from an Education background however this is not essential.
In return you will a competitive package that includes fantastic benefits and you get the chance to work for one of Cambridge's finest colleges.
To find out more apply now or please call Karl Tomkinson on 01223237888 for an informal discussion.