This leading food manufacturing company prides themselves on the quality and innovation of their products as well as providing exceptional service to their select customers.
This high-profile PA position will see you supporting the Directors of an international organisation. No two days will look the same as you will be involved in a variety of duties alongside supporting the Directors.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Monitoring and managing the diary of the Directors and assessing priority
- Booking meeting rooms and ensuring all relevant equipment is supplied
- Coordinating and liaising for arrange external visits and corporate events
- Attending meeting and taking minutes
- Be involved in organising events
- Preparing presentations
- Supporting with on-boarding processes and inductions of new starters
This is a full-time position based in Huntingdon, and offers a salary of up to £33,000pa depending on experience.
Relevant experience and skills may include:
- Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant to senior management level
- Ability to handle sensitive data and maintain confidentiality
- High level of accuracy
- Able to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment and able to work under pressure
For more information apply now or contact Hannah on 01223 237888.