We are currently recruiting a part time Payroll & Pensions Assistant to join a company based in Saffron Walden, this position will be 21 hours per week which can be flexible on which days you work, the salary stated is the full time equivalent.
This is a newly created role to work within the HR & People Team, you must have experience of managing the end to end payroll process. You will manage the payroll for over 150 staff working with an outsourced supplier, the main areas of responsibility are as follows -
- Managing the monthly payroll process from start to finish and working closely with the third party supplier to ensure payroll is processed on time.
- Leading the pension process for all staff on a monthly basis and ensuring that all reporting is accurate
- Managing the annual P11D reporting on year end expenses and benefits to HMRC
- Producing MI reports for the People team
- Assisting with annual auditor queries
This is a permanent position and there are flexible options around working hours and the location of work, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further please call Kathryn at The One Group on 01223 237888 or email
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.