Are you immediately available and on the hunt for your next career move?
Do you live in or around Cambridge?
Maybe you're looking to take your first steps into the office world?
Maybe you already have a little Reception/Administrative experience and you're looking for a change of scenery?
If all of the above sounds familiar, then this temporary-permanent Patient Administrator position based at a well-known surgery in Cambridge (with parking!) could be your next move!
- Pay: £10.50ph-£11.00ph
- Hours: 10:00am-6:00pm - Monday-Friday
- Location: In the Cambridge based surgery full-time
In this position, you will be receiving, assisting, and directing patients in accessing the appropriate service or healthcare in a professional and efficient manner, as well as offering excellent service to all patients and visitors whilst providing any administrative assistance to the practice team.
Your duties may include:
- Greeting patients and visitors upon arrival to the practice
- Scheduling/amending/cancelling patient and visitor appointments
- Ensuring the computerised appointment system is kept up-to-date
- Responding to and/or redirecting all patient and visitor requests accordingly
- Registering new patients onto the computer system
- Answering and making telephone calls, ensuring all calls are documented and redirected accordingly
- Sending patient correspondence via e-mail whilst keeping an eye on the reception e-mail inbox
- Assisting in the completion of medical/insurance reports
- Registering patients for online services
- Dealing with any administrative duties as and when needed, along with dealing with any general enquiries from patients/visitors.
The ideal candidate will have some Reception/Administrative experience, however the surgery are also open to considering keen individuals who are looking to get their foot in the door of the administrative world!
If this sounds like a role that would be a perfect fit for you, then click to apply! For any further questions please contact Siân at The ONE Group.
Due to the current climate, our application process is extremely busy - if you have not had a response in 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time. If you are unsuccessful on this occasion, please do not let this deter you from applying for more jobs that you think are suitable for you!