Payroll is an essential part of every business, whether it's internally processed or looked after by an external party having your staff paid on time is absolutely essential to the well-being and success of a company.
Due to continued success and expansion my client is looking for someone who is experienced in payroll and likes being busy. Taking responsibility for your own portfolio of payrolls you will be processing all aspects from start to finish which will involve;
- Inputting all payroll data, ensuring the information is correct and handling queries
- Processing all statutory returns including P45s, starter and leaver documents, statutory deductions, P60s and P11ds
- Manual calculations including SSP, SMP etc.
- Pension returns on a monthly and annual basis
- Producing reports as appropriate
- Working closely with third parties and answering any queries promptly and professionally, escalating if appropriate
This role will suit someone who has experience of payroll and lies being busy and challenged.
You will be working in a high-performing team and if you have proven experience in payroll this role can be worked on a fully remote basis.
As well as having the right background the successful individual will have strong IT skills and the ability to manage a busy workload and adhere to strict deadlines.
A high level of accuracy is essential as is a professional and articulate nature.
Whilst proven experience is desirable, if you have a genuine interest in payroll and can work on site in Huntingdon an outstanding training programme is available.
Interviews will take place remotely and will happen quickly so send your CV for immediate consideration.