Do you want to join a fast paced software company based in the one of the top tech hotspots in the UK?
We have partnered with a global consultancy based in Cambridge, who work to enable the best software solutions to clients worldwide. They are looking to appoint a HR Officer/Systems Specialist who will be responsible for developing the systems to improve processes, automation, reporting and documentation. On top of this you will also be required to manage payroll and benefits administration.
The ideal candidate for this role will need to be adaptable to succeed in this newly created and varied role. You will have the added support of a HR Business Partner and the internal tools team, to help with the more meticulous development of the HR systems. This role will give you international HR exposure and experience working with Business Partners, People Leads, Managers and the entire People operations team.
- Configuration and development of the HR system
- Responsible for regular audit checks of HR Systems and files ensuring that the data held is accurate, up to date and GDPR compliant
- Responsible for maintaining the salary database
- Policy and Process updates
- Working with our internal audit team to ensure compliance of GDPR, ISO9001, ISO27001
- Support the payroll team by ensuring the correct information is submitted. Create payroll reports on a regular basis
This role is fully remote so the successful candidate will need to enjoy working remotely.
Apply now or contact Harry for more information. 01223 237888 -