A new opportunity has been created working for a global software consultancy who specialise in delivering solutions and the benefits of their products to the commercial world. This Cambridge based business develop solutions that power today's market leading products across a number of industry segments, included in millions of devices worldwide.
Reporting to the Head of People Operations, they are recruiting for a People Operations Partner to support the team and ultimately drive new initiatives.
- Offer and implement solutions in improving day-to-day operations
- Employee relations and case management - supporting and advising
- Act as a coach, trusted advisor, and knowledge expert, and demonstrate sound judgement
- Project work as assigned e.g. succession management, talent & skills mapping
- Help to develop strategies that will support the businesses growth
- Build strong relationships both internally and externally to the business extending your networking ability
Skills & Experience required:
- Have a full understanding of salary benchmarking and reward
- CIPD or equivalent qualification
- Already working at a Partner level within a technical environment (5 + years of HR experience)
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills
- Knowledge of relevant employment and workplace legislation: knowledge of applicable legislation in Canada, France, US and UK would be a distinct advantage
The successful candidate will have proven HR experience within the Tech space and will be able to work remotely most of the time with the occasional travel into the Cambridge Office.
It would be highly advantageous if you are a fluent French speaker.
To find out more about this opportunity please apply now or call Lucy Atkin on 01223237888 for an informal discussion.