Here at The ONE Group, we're working closely and exclusively with Aston Martin F1 who are on the move - both metaphorically and physically! With enormous growth plans in the pipeline, we're helping them in their bid to find a Personal Assistant to manage Director meetings, prepare agendas and action lists, maintain projects and arrange interviews and meetings with key candidates.
This is a newly created role, ideal for an experienced PA or Executive Assistant within F1.
You'll be an exceptional communicator with the ability to be proactive and take the initiative with tact and diplomacy. You will display exceptional organisational skills and can show your flexibility and adaptability to frequent changes whilst maximising good quality output within all your duties.
At a glance, this role will offer the opportunity to:
- Update and highlight changes to projects and priority lists.
- Responsibility of headcount projections documentation.
- Manage calendars and appointments.
- Prepare and distribute Management Information Reports and Presentations.
- Prepare interviews and report on the outcomes.
- Support Directors and Managers when required.
- Respond to emails and calls per agreement with management.
- Attend meetings on and off site when required.
This is a truly unique and rare chance to join a phenomenal household name who are on a fantastic journey!
This role has amazing benefits with a competitive salary, discretionary bonus scheme, private healthcare insurance, car leasing plan options and many others!
To be considered for this role you must have experience of being a PA or Executive Assistant within F1.
For more information or to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Sundeep Kaur at The ONE Group or apply now.