The One Group are currently working with a leading Automotive manufacturer in the Northamptonshire area and are currently seeking a Process and Maintenance to join the team on a day shift.
The company supply like the likes of windshields and windscreens to Automotive OEM's and have an opportunity for a Process and Maintenance technician to join a team of technicians being responsible for responding to breakdowns on the line and monitoring current processes on production to improve production processes.
The day to day responsibilities of the Process and Maintenance Technician include:
- Respond to breakdowns on the line
- Monitor and analyse the technical aspects of the production installations and processes
- Propose implementation of technical improvements
- Support production with problem solving improvements and activities
Skills required for the Process and Maintenance Technician include:
- PLC and robot programming knowledge
- Process improvement and plant maintenance experience
- Experience with glass assembly processes
- Technical problem solving skills
The working hours for the day shift are 8am - 4pm Monday to Friday morning and the client are looking to pay up to 25k for the right candidate.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience and the role sounds of interest click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.