As a Process Transition Lead within a Global Learning Services team, you'll take the requirements and ideas from the Learning and Development team and define the best, most efficient way of integrating these to the rest of the business via the Global Learning Services Operations.
Working with key stakeholders you will build roadmaps for change and ensure the smooth, successful transition of new services.
Attracting a LTD company day rate of £530pd this position requires previous experience of transitioning complex services which have driven excellence, efficiencies and value within learning shared services along with proven delivery of processes. You will initially work remotely but when able you will be expected to travel into the office in Cambridge or potentially Luton a few days a week.
As the Process Transition lead you will be responsible for various key duties such as;
- Planning and overseeing the transfer of key information
- Manage the transition across various areas to defined service levels
- Partner with others to define and agree metrics which demonstrate that the transition has achieved the desired outcome
- Ensure that management procedures are clear and documented with the capability to both measure and maintain the performance of the launch
- Periodically carry out benchmarking and assessment
The experience needed to excel in this role is;
- 3+ years' experience with implementing & shaping change, service or release strategies and processes.
- Experience with Service design, ideally this will be with defining ops requirements
- Global Project / Change experience
- Supplier management experience
- A strong understanding of learning technology
- Lean Expertise
- Data Analytics
For more information, please apply and contact Jacquelyn at The ONE Group. Due to the closing date of this position applications made after Sunday 28th will not be able to be considered.