Are you excited about working with a high-end graphics business who provide cutting edge graphic installations for some really cool clients across a strong variety of industries?
How about a company who pride themselves on their strong culture and core values of being "One Team"?
If so, keep reading.
This company are a graphics installation business who are proud to support a range of sectors from live events and sports all the way through to heritage attractions and museums. No matter the scale, deadline, or complexity of the project, they are proud of their professionalism to deliver a high quality, impactful end result.
As a Procurement Manager you will be responsible for managing the company's bottom line. You will look to reduce costs, develop the company's inventory management strategy and build strong relationships with suppliers, manufacturers and internal stakeholders.
Day to day activity will include:
- Forecasting levels of demand for services and products to meet the business needs and keeping a constant check on stock levels to prevent running out of stock
- Liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers
- Develop the company's inventory management strategy with the aim of controlling costs within budgetary limits, generating savings where possible
- Manage and maintain the company's material and stocked product inventory including stock profiles and stock locations. Also, control perpetual inventory stock counting / inventory accuracy checks
- Provide supplier with accurate PO, cost and delivery timings. Ensure incoming product is receipted and managed appropriately
What is required:
- Experience of working in a busy, hands-on purchasing/procurement role
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent eye for detail and organisational skills
We're looking for a proactive go-getter wanting to get stuck in to a busy role in a growing business.