Product Compliance Specialist
£45,000 - £60,000
Product compliance is perhaps one of the most important roles in any Manufacturing Company. Ensuring regulatory compliance and ethical sourcing is of the highest standard is really the glue that holds every department together.
You will be kept busy, liaising with Product Managers, Supply Chain and many other departments, ensuring all components, raw materials of my client's products and services are compliant in line with industry regulations.
Within this role you will be:
- Maintaining and updating compliance databases for TCSA/REACH/ROHS/CAL PROP 65/ CHINA ROHS as required.
- Producing material declarations and maintain Silicon Expert BoM's
- Updating Silicon Expert for all new parts and alternate part changes made by the R&D team.
- Completing annual supplier surveys for CSR/Conflict Minerals/Cobalt/Environment etc.
- Maintaining and improving my clients conflict minerals reporting (CFSI) covering 3TG and Cobalt.
- Coordinating roll-out and implementation of product/process changes required as result of regulatory and legislative changes.
- Completing and returning Customer CSR surveys and material declaration requests.
What will the ideal candidate have?
- Thorough understanding of REACH/RoHS and TCSA regulations and their impact on commercial IT Products
- Proficient in use of Excel and Word
- Previous experience in a similar Product Compliance role, ideally within the commercial IT industry
If this sounds like your next role, apply now or call Jack Williams at The One Group on 01733 234000.