The great thing about this company is that they won't restrict you to working on the same projects all the time. You could be working on medical, industrial or consumer sectors; the flexibility is there!
This team of engineers and scientists are some of the best in the world and they're looking for someone equally exceptional to join them as a Product Designer. Their customers range from start-ups to global market leaders and you will be working across the complete product development lifecycle.
If you are somebody who is enthusiastic and curious and you get a thrill from solving complex challenges, then you are somebody who will fit right in.
Firstly, we need to make sure you have…
- A superb Degree (2.1 or above), in a product design or relevant engineering discipline from an awesome university
- Industry experience - consultancy background would be preferred, but not a dealbreaker!
- Design experience, including development of new products and platforms, ideally gained within a consultancy or commercial environment
- You can sketch well and make mockups, but also produce detailed mechanical designs and GUIs
- CAD design experience, possibly with advanced surfacing - Creo or Solidworks would be great
- You know how to converse and communicate well with clients
If you've read all of the above and are thinking, "that's me", then please do apply. Your portfolio is going to need to demonstrate what sets you apart from "the rest", so make sure it's ship-shape. We'd love to have a chat with you and tell you more about this company!