Product Owner - Cambridge (hybrid) - £55,000 - £70,000
An innovative and growing technology company based in the heart of Cambridges Tech Hub, has continued to revolutionise the renewable energy industry.
It is no surprise that due to the climate crisis accelerating, people are making more conscious decisions about choosing renewable energy as their main source of power. My client has developed a real-time platform to manage energy assets and is designed to be used globally.
As the Product Owner, you will play a key element to the technology platform and be the driving force between the Product Teams and clients. You will collaborate with delivery teams throughout the software lifecycle, ensuring key features are identified, managed, and delivered efficiently.
Not only will you be a team player, but you will also possess:
- A proven background in product ownership and management of the full product lifecycle
- Proficiency with tools such as Jira and Confluence
- A strong and confident communicator, with the ability to build strong relationships
- Experience of working with cloud-based solutions
What do you get?
- Flexible working - Minimum of once a month in the Cambridge office
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Medical insurance
- Dental & Optical health plans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Insurance
- Long service award!?
- Plus, much more!
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Danielle at The ONE Group.