Product Requirements Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the our clients existing Product Group for a Requirements Manager. We are seeking a professional with, a strong sense of accountability and excellent communication skills to define our future product range content, to meet customer and market requirements.
You would join the Product Strategy team as the Requirements Manager with responsibility for defining future product range content, to meet customer and market requirements. There will be high interaction with multiple disciplines across numerous business groups - working with Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Applications and others.
This role is very people and process focussed, and essential to ensuring product is implemented successfully.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Managing the product requirements for your specific range worldwide
- Working with Sales and Marketing (SMSP) to understand customer and market requirements and creating/managing Product Objectives for new and existing models
- Working with engineering teams to ensure the availability of technical information for product launches
- Working with commercial teams and customer facing teams on additions to the range
- Defining future programs for the product range
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communicator- written & verbal
- Proven Commercial acumen
- Project management
- Strong sense of accountability
- Research and analysis skills
- Value proposition definition
Skills and Experience:
- The ability to translate complex requirements and define solutions and routes to market
- High levels of prioritisation, organisation and planning skills
- Capability to influence and work through others to deliver an offering
- Experience in strategic product development projects or new product introduction
- Experience large engines