Do you get satisfaction when you get somebody out of a tight spot, help them out of that jam?
Well…A global leader in release management tools have had continued growth throughout 2020 and would like to bring in another product support engineer to help champion their products!
You will come armed with the perfect blend of customer service and technical experience to help provide internal product development teams with valuable feedback as well as supporting the global client base.
If you have a few of the things below in your armoury then drop me a call as you will jump the queue and most likely interview within the week!
Product Support Engineer
£30,000 - £45,000
- A knack for dealing with tricky technical issues, a troubleshooting guru
- Passion to delivery customer service to the highest of standards
- Experience on a windows environment service/help desk
Bonus if you have:
- Supporting a global customer base
- Experience setting up and maintaining Windows Server and/or clusters
- Knowledge of installing and maintaining web servers (IIS, Apache)
- SQL Server administration experience (backing up or restoring databases)
- Scripting or basic programming knowledge
- An understanding of installing and maintaining SQL Source Control systems (Subversion, TFS, Git), and setting up and maintaining Virtual Machines.
Cambridge based HQ - Note hours will be 2-10pm - To adhere to US based clients.
For more information call Andy on 01223 237888 or email