A well-known and respected company are looking to grow their Product Support team, to support their customers with technical issues. If you're a problem solver, have a strong technical background and are customer focused then this could be the role for you.
Dealing with customers through various channels, phone, email and remote web sessions, you'll help customers find solutions to issues with various products. This is a remote role, but will require going into the office as and when required; so being close to Cambridge is ideal.
- Have previous experience in a technical environment with a knack for understanding tricky technical concepts.
- Pride yourself on delivering the highest quality customer service
- Have a good understanding of Windows permissions and concepts
- Have a solid understanding of networking
- Have strong experience supporting Windows environments
- Have previous experience in a Service Desk or Application Support role
For some bonus points:
- Possess previous experience supporting a global customer base
- Experience setting up and maintaining Windows Server and/or clusters
- Knowledge of installing and maintaining web servers
- SQL Server administration experience
- An understanding of installing and maintaining SQL Source Control systems
- Setting up and maintaining Virtual Machines
If you're interested and want to be considered, please apply or contact Ashley at The ONE group.