If you are a highly organised and passionate individual working in the manufacturing and supply chain industry then this could be the move you have been looking for!
We are working closely with a supplier of smart energy meters who require a Production Administrator to join their team. This role would suit an individual with previous experience in a similar role who is looking to challenge themselves and grow their career with a fast-moving company.
Innovation is at the core of everything this award-winning business does and a forward-thinking person with strong commercial awareness would fit straight in. You must have a strong desire to develop your career within supply chain and be willing to provide ideas on how to streamline processes.
- Raise purchase orders for freight and assign freight costs to invoiced cost of goods.
- Maintain internal shipping schedules and share shipping reports with key stakeholders.
- Drive down cost and lead-time of shipping.
- Check import entries are correct and present.
- Monthly stock reconciliation.
- Monitor warehouse inventory levels and answer warehouse-related queries.
- Weekly reporting and monthly webstore reporting.
- Raise credit memos for warranty items.
- Input orders for webstore dispatches.
- Maintain production forecast data.
Ideally you will have strong MS and Excel skills with exposure to using Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPS.
- Salary - £25,000-£30,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- Flexible and hybrid working options
- 5% company pension
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance cover
- Employee Assistance programme
- Regular social events
Please call Sam at The ONE Group on 01223 237888 for more information.