I am looking for a Production Assistant , ideally with experience in electro-mechanical assembly to join a lovely company based in Cambridge on a permanent basis. Part of a small team, you should have a fundamental understanding of assembly and instrumentation. Attention to detail is a must to ensure high quality standards for the products.
As part of your day to day, you will be involved in:
- Electro-mechanical assembly
- Repair/rework as required
- Basic product testing
The skills we need you to have are:
- Knowledge of electro-mechanical assembly
- Work to build instructions
- Basic computer knowledge
- Be a Team player
- Have attention to detail
What do you get in return?
- Salary c£22,000 dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare
- Free parking
Interested in learning more? Get in touch with your CV today!