This Royston based company manufacture biotech equipment for scientific research globally. Due to their product range expanding, they're looking for additional members of the team who build, wire and test the machines. This person will need to be experienced in a range of electro-mechanical techniques and be able to collaborate with the wider team in identifying any design, quality or production issues. You'll also be responsible for keeping production documentation up to date and correctly recorded.
We can only tell you positive things about this company; they are committed to supporting you through your own personal and technical career development. They provide a diverse and friendly working environment and also reward their staff with some impressive benefits!
This will initially be on a 12 month contract, paying £15.00 per hour through our agency's payroll.
So, what are we looking for?
- Apprenticeship/City & Guilds/ONC/BTech or similar in a Mechanical Engineering subject
- Experience of working in a technical manufacturing, production or assembly environment
- Knowledge in mechanical assembly techniques
- Understanding of mechanical fault finding
- Able to read and understand basic mechanical drawings to enable you to build and also inspect and identify faulty components
- Skilled in using a wide range of hand tools
- Able to fit and route wiring harnesses
- Able to follow strict processes
- Great communicator
- PC literate
- Electrical experience would be useful
- Experience of working in a commissioning/test environment would be a bonus
If you're looking to join a fantastic, successful organisation, we'd love to have a chat with you!