This Royston based company manufacture equipment for the life sciences industry and are expanding their product range! This means they're looking for an additional person to come in and help build, wire and test the machines.
You will need to be experienced in a range of electro-mechanical techniques and be able to work with the wider team in identifying any design, quality or production issues. You'll also be responsible for keeping production documentation up to date and correctly recorded.
We can only tell you positive things about this company; they are committed to supporting you through your own personal and technical career development. They provide a diverse and friendly working environment and also reward their staff with some impressive benefits!
So, what are we looking for?
- Ideally a technical qualification - otherwise, plenty of experience is fine
- Experience working in a technical manufacturing, production or assembly environment
- Good mechanical assembly techniques, use of tools and general fault finding skills
- Able to read and understand basic mechanical drawings to enable you to build and also inspect and identify faulty components
- Able to fit and route wiring harnesses
- Able to follow strict processes
- IT literate
- Experience of working in a commissioning/test environment would be a plus
If you're looking to join a fantastic, successful organisation, we'd love to have a chat with you!