Are you a performance and results driven individual, who takes pride in offering a quality customer service?
We are currently working with a leading, well-known telecommunications company who is looking for a Production Coordinator to work on a dynamic contract closely based to Bury St Edmunds.
Your main responsibility in this role will be to ensure smooth running of the operations delivery team, using your effective communication skills to coordinate with logistics and supplier teams and to ultimate complete projects within managed timescales.
Core duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Maintaining good working relationships with all parties
- Experience working in a busy transactional environment
- Interpret job pack information from client to ensure traffic management
- Supporting other team members
- Ensuring quality information is recorder when placing orders
- Managing customer complaints
- Manage works process to ensure works are completed on time
We are looking for someone who has background in construction, utilities or telecoms and previously worked in a similar role.
If you are a person who enjoys fast-paced working environment, you are self- starter and able to work under pressure, this role may just be for you!
This company offers 25 days annual leave, access to staff discount portal, enrolment to pension plan and discretionary annual bonus.
The role will attract a salary of £22,000-£26,000 DOE, For more information please call Karl on 01223 237888.