Production Engineering Team Leader
I am on the lookout for a Production Engineering Team Leader to join one of the largest food production FMCG businesses in the UK.
In this role you will have several direct reports including 5x Production Engineers, 2x Site Services Engineers and 2x Apprentices when requested.
You will provide and innovative proactive engineering service to the site based on skill, experience and continuous improvement whilst managing a team of line engineers.
- Help achieve goals of the factory by efficiently carrying out any assigned operation or task.
- Drive SMED, CI, Task Transfer
- Manage/lead a team of engineers
- Carry out all work in a safe, hygienic and professional manor
- Ensure effective, efficient and timely completion of site engineering tasks and planned maintenance
- Be actively involved in plant improvement groups
- Report performance using appropriate company systems
- The ability to work on initiative to deliver results with minimal supervision
- Build and maintain good working relationships and communicate effectively
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent in electrical and/mechanical engineering
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Ability/willingness to learn new skills and seek personal development opportunities
If this is something that is of interest to you get in touch on 01733 234000