With Cell Therapy being such a hot topic with many Cambridge based companies, we are pleased to be representing this expanding company as they grow their team.
The ONE Group are looking for a Production Scientist to support GMP manufacturing of ATMPs.
Based in Cambridge's thriving 'golden triangle', this team are growing from strength to strength, as are their impressive facilities!
Working in their state-of-the-art labs and GMP cleanrooms, this is the ideal role for someone who is either a new grad, or someone with a couple of years' experience to come in and make a difference.
- Accurate completion of batch documentation adhering to GMP standards
- Production, formulation and banking of cell therapy products
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities
- Work closely with the QA team to drive quality through the department
What Do You Need To Apply?:
- Ideally a BSc or MSc in a life science subject or significant industrial experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of working in a GMP compliant environment with a beady eye for quality!
- Genuine interest in working within Cell Therapy
- Superb communicationskills, with the ability to work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team, including, Process Development, QC and Warehouse teams
- Right to work in the UK - sponsorship not currently available
- Generous salary, depending on the level of experience you can offer - £28,000 - £35,000
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- Genuine opportunities for your continuous professional development
- Fun team activities!