T-Cell therapies were often considered a 'last resort' for cancer patients, but nowadays, can be brought in at earlier stages and with superb response rates!
The ONE Group are working with an amazing company based in Stevenage who are hitting the news stories for doing things nobody else has before.
As part of their growth, we have partnered with them to hire a Production Scientist to support with the scale-up and manufacture of their T-Cell products.
- Working to stringent GMP regulations, support the manufacture of ATMPs for clinical trials
- Support the continuous development and optimisation of processes and methods
- Prepare GMP documentation to high standards and keep precise batch records
- Ensure correct labelling and packaging of raw materials and final products
- Support QC teams with sample testing of samples
- Ensure laboratory equipment is well maintained
What Do You Need To Apply?:
- A Degree in a suitable subject; Biological Science, Life Sciences, etc
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in a GMP lab or Cleanroom production environment
- Cell / tissue culture experience
- Experience working to strict QC procedures
- Methodical and precise with recordkeeping
- Quality focused
- Experience with CAR-T Cells would be a bonus
- Leadership / supervisory experience - advantageous
What's On Offer?
- We are able to consider candidates at different levels of your career and your salary will be commensurate with your experience
- Superb road and rail links
- Performance related bonus
- Enhanced pension plan
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch!