Are you coming from a precision manufacturing environment? Do you have leadership experience within a manufacturing environment? Do you have experience with shot blasting, hands tools or forging?
This opportunity for a production team leader is to join a prestigious manufacturing business who supply into the Automotive, Motorsport and Aerospace industries. This role will require you to be a leader within a manufacturing environment, but you will also be very hands on within the position.
You will be responsible for ensuring the production team are engaged and are meeting customer demands and production schedules, ensuring operators and fully trained and quality standards are met.
The day-to-day duties for the production team leader position would include:
- Support shop floor staff with problem solving
- Manage the workflow to ensure maximum output
- Report down time and production information
- Support manufacture and assembly of parts, using hand tools and specialist equipment.
For the production team leader position there are several essential skills and qualifications, such as:
- Leadership skills within a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communications skills
- Able to show a range of manufacturing and mechanical engineering skills
- Experience of shot blasting, hands tools and forging would be highly desirable
The position is based in Northamptonshire offering a competitive salary plus shift premium and benefits. The position will be working on a rotating shift basis, Mon to Fri 6-2 or 2-10.
If the role sounds of interest, then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.