I am looking for a Production Technician to join this growing company at a really exciting time for the business. This role has come about due to expansion and as part of this wonderful team, you will play a part in increasing manufacturing output.
Attention to detail is a must for this one along with previous experience in a production environment ideally having used a combination of fully automated and semi-automated high precision assembly equipment as well as working with small, delicate components. You will need to use tweezers and microscopes so good dexterity is also required.
Following training, you will set up and operate the manufacturing stations in line with standard operating procedures which include robotic automation and machine vision. You will also need to accurately record product details and monitor production performance. You will also work closely with members of the Engineering and Quality Teams.
With a great culture, this really is a lovely company to work for.
What do we need from you?
- Previous experience in a Production or Lab environment ideally operating automated and/or high-precision machinery
- Good manual dexterity
- Meticulous in your work
- Able to follow strict documented processes
- Working to and achieving KPI's
- Able to complete production documentation
What will you get in return?
- Salary £26,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
- 21 days holiday increasing by 1 day per annum for each year worked up to 25 days
- An annual bonus scheme and a separate profit share scheme
- Employer pension contribution of 12% of pensionable pay
- Private medical insurance (incl. dependents)
- Life insurance up to 6 times salary
- Free lunch at the on-site restaurant and all-day fresh fruit and hot drinks
- Enhanced family-friendly maternity and paternity leave
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV today for a further conversation.