I am privileged to be working with this fast growing VC backed start up based in Cambridge on their search for an experienced Production Technician. Developing innovative technology, their products are being used by research institutes and large organisations globally.
This role has come about due to expansion so an exciting time to join the business and be part of their ongoing growth and success.
To be considered, you need to have prior experience in a production/manufacturing environment undertaking electro-mechanical assembly as well as being able to work collaboratively providing insight with future products. This should be complemented by a college or higher level educational background within the engineering sector.
You should also be conscientious and enthusiastic with a passion for engineering.
On a day to day basis you will be:
- Completing electro-mechanical builds with care, patience and precision
- Occasionally travelling within the UK & overseas to undertake installation and service of products
- Identifying areas to improve the production process and product function
- Assisting in the design and development of future products
- Supporting with R & D activities and trials
In return, you will get:
- Salary of £25,000 - £30,000
- Enhanced pension contributions
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
If you would like to learn more about this role, please send me your CV today for a further discussion.