The One Group are partnering with this award-winning business in their next stage of growth to find a Production Technician to join the friendly Cambridge team. You will have good fault finding and soldering skills, an understanding of electronic fundamentals and experience with electro-mechanical assembly. You'll get involved with the manufacture and testing of mechanical, optical and electronic assemblies together with component level fault finding.
Key Skills and Experience:
- A formal Engineering/relevant qualification
- An understanding of electronic fundamentals
- Trouble-shooting, fault finding and debugging skills
- SMT soldering (to 0201) and PCB repair skills
- Wiring and cable/harness assembly experience
- Computer literate
- The ability to read schematic designs
- Proficient in the use of standard test equipment eg Oscilloscope, DVM, signal generator
- Working knowledge of PCB design software
- Basic experience with Solidworks, or other mechanical design software packages
- Basic understanding of analogue and digital video processing desired
- Understanding of clean room techniques for opto-mechanical assembly
If you feel like you have the right skills and experience, then please apply with a copy of your updated CV today.