The newly created position of Programme administrator will see you joining a dynamic, fast paced and ever evolving business.
You will thrive in a busy, time sensitive environment and take a high level of pride in your organisational, communication and customer service skills.
Our client's business is centred around the continuous professional development of others and it would therefore be highly advantageous to have experience working within an Education environment or, at minimum have a passion for this field.
On a day-to-day basis could you see yourself:
- Co-ordinating the enrolment of students and ensuring the necessary registration documentation is completed correctly and on time
- Liaising with internal staff to ensure assessments and review meetings are organised in line with course needs while also keeping close contact with students to inform them of their results
- Arranging and minuting meetings including the distribution of agendas and progress reports
- Ensuring student records are maintained to a high standard and always kept up to date
- Reviewing quarterly reports to capture and present findings to the Senior Management Team
- Managing the End Point Assessment process while communicating with both the student, tutors, and organisation
- Having a professional approach to interaction with safeguarding officers, students, tutors, and other staff members
If you are methodical, reliable and have a fantastic work ethic this is could be the perfect opportunity for you.
For more information on these roles, please call Karl on 01223 237888 or pop your CV in Word format in an e-mail
Benefits: Salary - £24,000, 25 days holiday, Pension