We are currently partnering with a construction company on the recruitment of a Project Accountant to join their team based in Cambridge.
The group consists of 12 property development and construction companies and have experienced year on year growth, this has led to growth in the finance team and the requirement of a dynamic Project Accountant to work closely with the current team. The main duties of this role are as follows -
- Produce financial budgeting and forecasting, management accounts and profit & loss.
- Work closely with the construction team to control ordering decisions and budgets and to ensure projects come in at budget.
- Support the directors with financial profitability and appraisal analysis
- Lead the accounts team as the business experience a rapid growth plans
- Ensure that the processes and procedures around preparation of VAT, CIS, PAYE and Payroll are accurate and regularly reviewed.
You must have broad experience in the construction sector and the ability to influence and interact across the company at all levels. If you would like to discuss the details of this role please call Kathryn at The One Group on 01223 237888 for further details.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.