The ONE Group are delighted to be partnering with a well established manufacturing organisation, who are the UK arm for a global group. They are currently looking for a qualified and experienced accountant to join them as a Project Accountant on a maternity cover contract which will be running to October 2023.
In this role, you will be seen as a high profile member of the finance function and will be responsible for the successful execution of the financial processes behind a number of crucial projects for the business.
Day to day duties will include:
- Performing project cost analysis and reporting.
- Working closely with senior stakeholders across multiple departments around project costing and revenue profiles.
- Managing transaction processes for Inventory and WIP accounting functions (Including Subcontractor and General Ledger reporting).
- Completing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Supporting internal SOX and external audit processes.
To be considered for the opportunity you will need to be a qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with a strong track record of working in long term interim and project based assignments (ideally within the manufacturing sector.
In addition to a salary which pays up to £55,000 per annum. The business offer hybrid working and a strong benefits package.
For more information about the role or to see a full job description, please contact Ayrton Fontaine at The ONE Group on or apply now