Somewhere inside all of us is the power to change the world.
Are you up to the challenge?
We are looking for a strong Project Administrator to join a wonderful company who are committed to a more sustainable way of living.
This business is a sustainability consultancy with a track record of delivering Net Zero strategies and carbon management for corporates, public and third sector organisations, SMEs and individuals, whilst supporting them along every step of their sustainability journey.
- Duration: Temporary-permanent
- Hours: Monday-Friday, full-time
- Salary: £22,000pa-£26,000pa (DOE)
- Benefits: UNLIMITED holiday, private healthcare, pension scheme + more!
- Location: Home based with the ability to travel to St Neots, Cambridgeshire - CANDIDATE MUST BE WITHIN 1 HOUR COMMUTE OF ST NEOTS, CAMBRIDGESHIRE
To achieve success in this role, you will need to work effectively, be highly organise, have good communication, stakeholder management and problem-solving skills. You will be responsible for providing administrative support across the delivery team, both within the Project Management team and to the Consultancy and Customer Experience teams.
Duties may include:
- Supporting the Consultancy team to plan and oversee the successful delivery of projects
- Scheduling meetings and site surveys
- Administering projects and preparing reports, alongside elements of diary management
- Continuously liaising with the internal team, customers and external contractors at all times
- Providing customer service support to customers
- Working with the project management team to update and administer delivery systems
- Producing cyclical reporting and meeting packs for a range of recipients
- Providing training as required to the wider team on delivery systems and processes
- Excellent communicator, with solid relationship-building skills
- Experience with planning and administering projects, preparing reports and diary management
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
- Excellent time management and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Can work independently, use initiative, and anticipate needs
- Strong demonstrable experience in managing complex projects within a fast-paced environment, including diary management and reporting is desirable
- Competent with using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
For any further questions please contact Siân at The ONE Group.
Due to the current climate, our application process is extremely busy - if you have not had a response in 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
If you are unsuccessful on this occasion, please do not let this deter you from applying for more jobs that you think are suitable for you!