An exciting temporary opportunity has arisen to join a business in Cambridgeshire who are well known for their distinctive and innovative approach to Business Growth.
We are looking for an immediately available and experienced Project Co-ordinator to provide essential support on a temporary basis for a new and on-going Apprenticeship & Recruitment Project. This temporary role will be a full-time, 9:00am-5:00pm on-going until the permanent position has been recruited for, and will be paying between £12.00ph-£14.50ph.
The main aim of this position will be to assist the Senior Project Manager through the organisation and control of project processes, to ensure smooth and efficient functioning.
Duties may include:
- Undertaking compliance checks
- Inputting and maintaining robust project records
- Managing, forecasting and analysing project deliverables against the project plan
- Internal reporting
- Maintaining project risk register
- Completing required project documentation
- Working with sub-contractors and stakeholders to ensure funding and outputs are maximised
- Monitoring and reporting on project progress and performance
- Engaging in current government initiatives and relevant stakeholders to support deliver of the project
- Diary management
- Coordinating meetings and organising any events/workshops
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator who is highly organised and adaptable to changing circumstances and demands. You will be collaborative, working productively with the team, as well as motivated and driven by personal and organisational achievements. A proven tack record of providing successful co-ordination support to projects is essential, along with research and data analysis skills with the ability to create and maintain accurate project records.
If this sounds like the role for you, then click to apply!
For any further questions please e-mail Sian at
Due to the current climate, our application process is extremely busy - if you have not had a response in 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time. If you are unsuccessful on this occasion, please do not let this deter you from applying for more jobs that you think are suitable for you!