This organisation works collaboratively to serve the local community and aims to make life better, healthier, and fairer for everyone. Key projects include climate action to achieve net zero carbon, forecasting adult learning needs to increase access to education, driving economic growth, and improving transport.
As the Project Coordinator you will be supporting the Strategic Funds team with administrative duties and act as the first point of contact for funded project lead organisations.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Maintaining systems of contracts, supporting documents, financial information etc.
- Collaborating with various teams across the organisation to coordinate administrative support
- Create graphical illustrations and presentations to support with performance review meetings
- Arranging meetings with external funding organisations and acting as the point of contact for any queries
Previous experience and relevant skills may include:
- Research and data analysis
- Excellent communication ability
- Experience using Microsoft packages
- Confident presentation skills
- Successful administration and coordination to projects
This role will initially be working from home and move to an agile working model with the office based in Huntingdon. This full-time position, available on a permanent or temporary basis and will be paying up to £27,000pa depending on experience.
If you are looking for a role where you can make a real difference, then apply now or contact Hannah on 01223 237888.