The ONE Group are working with a global company with their European HQ based in Stamford, UK. Due to significant growth, we are looking for a number of Project Managers to join the team.
The company are in the Oil & Gas industry and deliver end-to-end combustion and environmental systems for the refinery, production, petrochemical, LNG, power, pharmaceutical and biogas industries. Business has been booming, despite the pandemic and they are offering a great package for additional team members. The role will be full-time office based and includes some occasional travel throughout Europe and the Middle East.
You should have both Project Management and mechanical engineering experience. Ideally, you will have worked in a heavy industry, such as Oil & Gas, Combustion, Steelworks or similar. Your mechanical background is super important; you will need to understand the fabrication process, such as welding and P&ID, as well as an understanding of the purpose of electrical control systems.
- Overall PM support including budget, scheduling, risk analysis and equipment selection
- Ensure drawings are completed and calculations are coordinated
- Track budgets
- Coordination of technical, client and commercial correspondence
- Maintain change management documentation and manage price revisions with client
- Update project documentation and create invoices via Excel
- Quotations, field/sales trips, assist with designing and producing engineering drawings
- Ideally an Engineering degree and Prince 2 qualification, or equivalent experience
- Strong mechanical engineering background preferred
- At least 4 years' project engineering experience
- Experience of plant selection, budget developments and control through life cycle, QC, change management, internal and external customer communications, from conceptual design through to delivery and installation
- Understanding of fabrication techniques, such as welding, ASME standards, PED, etc
- Competent in AutoCAD, Mechanical and Electrical
- IT skills including Excel and Word as a minimum, use of PM software desirable
- Understanding of PLC systems would be a bonus
- Happy with some occasional foreign travel
- Full driving licence
- Happy to work in the Stamford office 5 days a week
This company are really friendly. Work is fast paced and enjoyable and people are encouraged to progress. They hold regular social events, weekly giveaways, employee of the month, and lots more.