This organisation never fails to impress us with their awesome facilities and warm, friendly culture.
They've won several awards for their contributions to cutting-edge medical device technology, supporting both start-ups and large pharma companies. They're situated close to the M11 with easy access by road and rail between both Cambridge and London.
One of their next important hires is for a Medical Devices Project Manager, specialising in Drug Delivery.
Whilst ensuring projects are delivered on time, your responsibility will cover all aspects of healthcare development programmes, from proposal planning, throughout budgeting stage and product delivery
Depending on your individual skills, there may also be the opportunity to provide a technical contribution to the projects.
Clients could range from large pharma companies, to start-ups, during all stages of medical device development. These projects will cover the whole journey, from early concept through to commercial launch.
What do you need to apply?
- Drug Delivery Is Key. So, you'll be able to demonstrate a track record in planning, control and delivery of a broad range of healthcare development projects covering the likes of injectables, inhalation or drug packaging
- In-depth experience of at least one of the product development process; that could be concept, industrialisation, manufacture, etc…
- You'll need to have a good understanding of those all-important key industry standards, including ISO 13485, 14971 and 21CFR Part 820
- The aptitude to contribute to the preparation of proposals by evaluating project risks, planning and costing
- Your experience will need to cover managing multi-disciplinary project teams with the likes of engineering, software, industrial design, human factors, device testing, etc.
- Experience conducting Health & Safety risk assessments and COSHH assessments as part of project activities
What else would be useful?
- Consultancy experience
- Technical file management and submission
- Business Development / Sales
- PM tools, such as MS Project
- Familiarity with IEC 62304 and/or IEC 62366
What's on offer?
- Salary of up to circa £80k
- 9% contributory pension
- Profit share scheme
- Private Medical and Employee Assistance Programme
- Rising holiday, starting at 26 days + bank holidays - you can also top-up!
- months unpaid sabbatical available after 5 years life insurance 4 x annual salary
- Income protection
- Cycle to work scheme, with a heated bike shed!
- Social activities