Project/Continuous Improvement Engineer
Monday - Friday
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Project/CI Engineer to join one of the largest food manufacturers in the UK based in the Boston area.
You will be responsible for leading improvement projects across the manufacturing functions of the business with the objectives of eliminating repeat failures, reducing waste and costs, improving quality, improving ways of working etc.
The right candidate will have lots of experience within Lean/Six Sigma environments and ideally be at least green belt certified.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements
- Identify and develop robust solutions that increase site reliability, capability and reduce waste
- Own individual projects with defined timeline
- Work with others as appropriate to create, capture, organise and store process knowledge for improvements.
- Accountable for monitoring and improvement of manufacturing capabilities.
- Ideally from an engineering/manufacturing background (food manufacturing preferable but not essential)
- Proven problem-solving skills using Lean/Six Sigma
- Green or black belt certified preferable
- Proactive mentality for problem solving and continuous improvement
If this role is of interest to you get in touch on 01733 234000