My client who are a leading Automotive testing business who provide vehicle test, validation and engineering services to their customers in the Automotive, Transport, Petrochemical and Security sectors have an opportunity for a Propulsion Vehicle Facilities Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
My client boasts a range of testing facilities including tracks, engine dynos, environmental chambers, crash labs and emissions dynos, this specific role will be working within their propulsion testing department as a Facilities Engineer.
The day-to-day duties include:
- Provide engineer support for test emissions equipment and to test engineers
- Enhance facility uplift levels to achieve operational efficiency
- Manage calibration and maintenance of all test equipment
- Resolve equipment issues that cannot be repaired at operational level
What we are looking for:
- Engineering Degree
- Experience with measurement devices such as analytical analysers, FTIR's within an automotive testing environment
- Experienced in servicing chassis dynos and instrumentation including calibration and troubleshooting
- AVL knowledge is highly desirable
So, if you are a Facilities Engineer from an engine testing background looking to join a globally recognised company who have an excellent brand in the testing and development automotive world then this could be the role for you, and I would love to hear from you.
On offer is a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package.
If the role sounds of interest, then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.