My client - an innovative business, with clients based throughout the UK are seeking a confident and capable Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a small yet lively team, just south of Cambridge.
This is a busy, fast paced and high volume purchase ledger role, reporting directly into the Finance Manager and working alongside another ledger clerk.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Processing expense claims and invoices
- Ensuring invoices are calculated, approved and coded accurately
- Ensuring compliance with policies
- Resolution of queries through investigation
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
To be successful in this position you will be confident in your abilities working as a Purchase Ledger Clerk, as well as having strong investigative skills and the ability to think outside the box when issues arise.
Personality and enthusiasm is also key in this role - the office is fun and vibrant so a sense of humour is a must!
If you can start relatively quickly and want to join a fun, friendly and fast paced organisation - please apply today!