We're currently working with the leading manufacturer of industrial braking systems! Enjoying excellent success even during the COVID climate due to their ability to maintain supply and delivery to their customers on a global basis. No mean feat and certainly something inspiring on what has been achieved.
Part of a larger group, the wider business operates across 70 countries across the world with a reputation of quality, service and delivery.
Due to growth we are looking for a Purchasing Team Leader to join them on a permanent basis to provide guidance and support to the purchasing team based at their Bedford facility. You will be responsible for leading continuous improvement efforts in procurement and ensure the company meet and exceed customer expectations.
The day to day responsibilities for the Purchasing Team Leader include:
- Manage a team of buyers/purchasing associates as well as a small team of stores, stock control & goods inwards staff.
- Provide support and guidance to the purchasing team and deal with more complex enquiries.
- Resolve goods inwards issues and investigate and sign off any stock discrepancies.
- Represent the purchasing department at cross-functional meetings
What we are looking for:
- Purchasing Team Leader experience within an engineering environment
- Sap experience
- Able to identify problems and apply problem solving techniques
- Good verbal and written communication
If you are looking to join a globally recognised company who are a leading manufacturer of industrial braking systems and lead, there purchasing team to success the this could be the role for you.
If the role sounds of interest, then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.