minimum 3 days in the office.
Up to £28,000 (Doe)
A growing software house in Peterborough are looking to add a Junior QA Engineer, that truly cares about career growth and progression, to join their team.
You will grow in a small team that has a huge impact on the business and their products, conducting vital QA activities for a range of product lines. This will give you a great level of exposure to other departments as well, including release and product management.
- Be involved with creating and maintaining test runs and plans.
- Conduct tests according to those plans; ensuring that agreements and schedules set by the QA Manager are adhered to.
- Log defects and areas of improvements effectively and pass on to the development team for correction.
- Continually provide feedback to QA Manager on system status and QA tools
You'd be a great fit if:
- You have 2/3 years experience in a testing role and have full exposure to the software development life cycle.
- Testing is truly your passion, you enjoy making things better and take pride in knowing you've made sure it's the best it can be.
- You hold the ISTQB qualification (not essential)
These guys are big on development and retain their staff very well. If you're interested, please apply or contact Shelina Haque at The ONE Group on .