Quality Control - Nights
11 million boxes of citrus fruit, sounds a lot doesn't it? It equates to roughly 140 million individual bags. That's certainly enough to make your eyes water! That is the amount that my client provides a leading supermarket with, EACH YEAR!
As you can imagine, it's no small operation. It requires a huge amount of talented, hard-working members of staff all across the globe. From growers in Spain, Peru & South Africa all the way to their processing staff in the UK, every one pulls together to make sure the operation runs smoothly.
So where do you fit into this citrus-ey picture?
We are currently searched for a talented Quality Controller (QC) who has extremely high attention to detail to help sort the good from the bad, and the ugly! You'll be performing various tests on the produce to make sure it is in tip-top condition while also keeping an eye out for any recurring issues. To keep the produce fresh and delicious, the storage facility is kept chilled - big warm coats are provided but it can be a little chilly!
"When life gives you lemons"...make sure they're ripe!!
There are a few skills you will need - this is the first test of your attention to detail!
- Experience working with fresh produce would be useful!
- A willingness to learn and develop
- A keen eye for detail
- A background within quality control within food manufacturing is essential for success in this role
In return, you can expect:
- A chance to work for one of the UK's largest fresh produce suppliers.
- A competitive salary starting at £25,000
- Opportunity to learn & develop your skills in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
Shift pattern - 4on/4off nights 19:00 - 07:00.
If this sounds like your cup of (green) tea, simply click apply to submit your CV and one of our specialist consultants will be in touch!