I'm working with a global company who are looking for a Quality Controller to join their Swavesey based team. They're looking for someone to be responsible for ensuring parts and products meet quality standards during goods-in and goods-out inspection.
Working to robust processes and clear documentation, good communication with both internal teams and company suppliers is an important part of the role along with the ability to....
- Inspect parts through goods-in and check conformance to drawings and standards, using conventional inspection and test equipment
- Control goods-out product quality and conformance to defined standards before packing
- Complete supporting documentation
- Create detailed inspection reports, and escalate quality issues to the relevant teams or external suppliers
- Manage and monitor relevant stock records in the company ERP system
- Assist Supply Chain in meetings with suppliers to follow up on non-conforming parts and implement corrective/preventative actions
- Assist with NPI process to implement adequate manufacturing quality controls or procedures
- Assist Production Engineering by providing feedback on quality issues
- Assist throughout the production areas
Previous experience of quality inspection within an electromechanical manufacturing environment is essential, along with good understanding of manufacturing processes. You'll need to have experience in production parts approval process and be able to read and understand complex mechanical design drawings. It's important that you are familiar with using conventional measuring equipment. We'll expect you to be able to write accurate reports and communicate well, both verbally and written.
If this sounds like you, and you'd like to join an excellent company with great prospects, please get in touch!