I am pleased to be working with a privately owned Tier 1 provider of Automotive and Aerospace interiors who class themselves as a centre of excellence to developing these products for their customers.
My client has invested heavily in recent years into new technology and developing manufacturing processes and class themselves as being lean and agile. Due to continued growth, they have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Engineer to join the team on permanent basis to work with one of the most prestigious brands within the Automotive sector.
You will be responsible for Plant Quality issues both internally and externally, liaising with customers and supplier representatives and internal departments resolving quality issues.
The day-to-day duties of the Quality Engineer include:
- Observe and maintain quality standards as per working instructions, samples and QMS control.
- Participate in Quality and Productivity Continuous improvement
- Conducts APQP, FMEA's, Calibration, Ishikawas, 5 Why's, Calibration
- Perform Audits both internally and externally
What we are looking for:
- Understanding of ISO/IATF Quality Standards
- Quality Technician/Engineer from an Automotive background
- Strong communication and IT skills
So, lets recap, you are a Quality Engineer from an Automotive background looking to join a reputable company to work with one of the most prestigious brands within the Automotive sector to overcome any quality issues which may occur.
If the role sounds of interest, then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.